Hercules Glass Sliding Door Gear Heavy-Duty Reliable Sliding Door System For Glass Doors
- Set for self-assembly, DIY friendly
- The unique construction of the clamps completely eliminates the need to cut troublesome holes in glass panels. From now on, it is sufficient to prepare the glass tile to be able to enjoy the comfort of a sliding glass door.
- Quiet and very smooth sliding thanks to the high-quality ball bearing based wheels designed for their durability and also used in our Hercules 120 for heavy sliding doors.
- For glass door thickness: 8-12mm
- Maximum individual door weight: 100kg
- Maximum recommended door width: 1000mm
- A guaranteed number of cycles of opening and closing the door: no less than 100,000 cycles!
- Also suitable for double doors
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use in standard room temperature. Not suitable for conservatories and places where the temperature fluctuates
Contents of the complete set:
- Aluminium track
- 2 x ball-bearing trolleys with Glass Clamps
- 1 x stopper
- 1 x clip-stopper
- 1 x bottom guide
- Set of wall brackets
- 2 x self-adhesive plastic door handles
- Set of screws, wall plugs and allen key
- Installation instructions
- Track covers
- Soft-close pistons
- Symmetric systems - for double doors
- An additional set of fittings for a second door
Please watch the installation video before installing the system. Clamps have to be tightened in the correct sequence using a torque wrench.
Use only with ESG* or VSG**
*ESG - single layer toughened glass
**VSG - multi-layer laminated glass
Please note doors are not included.
- Glass Doors
- Room Dividing Doors
Each set includes accessories for given number of doors.
Please note that you can also purchase additional sets of accessories if required.
- 1 door
No posts found