0345 004 3748 Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm

Blum sprung cabinet hinges are commonly used in kitchen cabinets, wardrobes sideboards and other furniture. They are equipped with a spring mechanism which brings the cabinet door to the closed position and keeps them closed.

0922-001
Price: £1.15inc VAT

> Full overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 100-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 16-24mm

View

0633-001
Price: £2.23inc VAT

> Full overlay Application
> Screw-on cabinet hinge door
> 95-degree opening angle
> Spring mechanism
> Door thickness: 16-32mm

View

1147-001
Price: £5.58inc VAT

> Full overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door
> 155-degree opening angle
> 0-protrusion into the cabinet opening
> Door thickness: 20-31mm

View

4618-001
Price: £1.44inc VAT

> Full overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 107-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 15-24mm

View

4693-001
Price: £2.34inc VAT

> Inset application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 110-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 16-26mm

View

5838-001
Price: £1.82inc VAT

> Full overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 110-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 16-26mm

View

8377-001
Price: £4.20inc VAT

> Full overlay application
> Sprung closing
> 170-degree opening angle
> Screw-on cabinet door
> Door thickness: 16-21mm

View

5874-001
Price: £2.29inc VAT

> Half overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 110-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 16-26mm

View

8380-001
Price: £1.68inc VAT

> Inset application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 107-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 15-24mm

View

8378-001
Price: £5.90inc VAT

> Half overlay application
> Sprung closing
> 170-degree opening angle
> Screw-on cabinet door
> Door thickness: 16-21mm

View

8740-001
Price: £3.32inc VAT

> 45 degree angled full overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 110-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 16-19mm

View

8379-001
Price: £1.62inc VAT

> Half overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door hinge
> 107-degree opening angle
> Spring closing
> Door thickness: 15-24mm

View

8742-001
Price: £7.67inc VAT

> Half overlay application
> Screw-on cabinet door
> 155-degree opening angle
> 0-protrusion into the cabinet opening
> Door thickness: 20-31mm

View