Barn Door Track Kits

1669-001
Price: £118.38inc VAT

> Track length 2000 mm
> Black coated exposed running gear
> Soft-close option
> Maximum door weight: 100kg
> For door thickness: 35-45mm


1970-001
Price: £96.19inc VAT

> Available in openwork and full wheel design
> Finishes available: black, white, grey, corrosion and rust
> Set of accessories to mount the door onto the track
> Maximum door weight: 120kg
> For door thickness: 16-52mm

 

1973-001
Price: £96.19inc VAT

> Available in openwork and full wheel design
> Finishes available: black, white, grey, corrosion and rust
> Set of accessories to mount the door onto the track
> Maximum door weight: 100kg
> For door thickness: 16-52mm

 

1671-001
Price: £157.45inc VAT

> Track length: 2000 mm
> Black coated exposed running gear
> Soft-close option available as an extra
> Maximum door weight: 100kg
> For door thickness: 35-45mm


1980-001
Price: £78.41inc VAT

> Available in 3 sizes: 1950mm, 2400mm or 3000mm
> Available in 5 finishes
> Fixing kit included
> Some tracks can be joined together for a bigger opening
> Track height: 50mm

 

1668-001
Price: £121.31inc VAT

> Track length 2000mm
> Black coated exposed running gear
> Soft-close option available as an extra
> Maximum door weight: 100kg
> For door thickness: 35-45mm


Backorder
1971-001
Price: £146.12inc VAT

> For Glass Doors
> Max door weight: 120kg
> Door thickness: 8-12mm*
> Available in openwork and full wheel design
> Finishes available: Black | White | Grey | Corrosion | Rust

 

1975-001
Price: £124.66inc VAT

> Max door weight: 120kg
> Door thickness: 16-52mm*
> Available in openwork and full wheel design
> Finishes available: Black | White | Grey | Corrosion | Rust

 

1974-002
Price: £117.46inc VAT

> Max door weight: 100kg
> Door thickness: 16-52 mm
> Available with openwork and full wheel design
> Finishes available: Black | White | Grey | Corrosion | Rust

 

1677-001
Price: £8.14inc VAT

> Side mounted bottom guide for sliding door
> Finished in black


1675-001
Price: £13.09inc VAT

> Finished in black to match the colour of tracks and fittings
> Supplied in one size
> Width: 53mm
> Height: 203 mm
> Perfect for barn style doors


1670-001
Price: £191.33inc VAT

> Track length 2000mm
> Black coated exposed running gear
> Soft-close option available as an extra
> Maximum door weight: 100kg
> For door thickness: 35-45mm


1977-001
Price: £130.99inc VAT

> For Wooden Doors
> Max door weight: 120kg
> Door thickness: 16-52mm*
> Finishes available: Black | White | Grey | Corrosion | Rust

 

1979-001
Price: £130.99inc VAT

> For Wooden Door
> Max door weight: 80kg
> Door thickness: 16-52mm*
> Finishes available: Black | White | Grey | Corrosion | Rust

 

1978-001
Price: £117.46inc VAT

> For Wooden Doors
> Max door weight: 120kg
> Door thickness: 16-52 mm*
> Finishes available: Black | White | Grey | Corrosion | Rust

 

1672-001
Price: £54.47inc VAT

> Works with: luna, horseshoe, venus and corus
> Allows soft close on both sides of the track
> A set contains 2 soft-closers
> Maximum door weight: 60kg
> Door thickness: 35-45mm