0345 004 3748 Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm

1350-001
Price from: £26.41inc VAT

> Composite body and wheels with ball bearings
> To fit 3 types of cable
> Round cable (diameter 10-25mm)
> Flat cable (max 25x20mm)
> Flat wide cable (max 70x20mm)

 

1318-001
Price from: £178.82inc VAT

> Available in 316L-A4 stainless steel
> Available in 304L-A2 stainless steel
> Available in 3 different sizes
> 3-6 weeks lead time
> Length: 3000mm

 

1320-001
Price from: £25.13inc VAT

> Allows the track to be mounted onto the ceiling
> Made from stainless steel
> Suitable for stainless steel tracks
> 304L-A2 or 316L-A4 rating
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1288-001
Price from: £4.49inc VAT

> Dedicated for inox (Hercule)
> Screwed on top of the door
> Manufactured in Europe
> 304L-A2 or 316L-A4 rating
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1338-001
Price from: £40.27inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9010 and 9030 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 60kg or 100kg
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1286-001
Price from: £24.19inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9010 and 9030 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 60kg/100kg or 400kg
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1287-001
Price from: £35.78inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9010/9030 and 9040 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 60kg/100kg or 400kg
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1321-001
Price from: £22.13inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9010/9030 and 9040 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 60kg/100kg or 400kg
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1319-001
Price from: £30.29inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9010/9030 and 9040 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 60kg/100kg or 400kg
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1342-001
Price from: £156.47inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9030 and 9040 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 100kg or 200kg (per trolley)
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1343-001
Price from: £147.90inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9030 and 9040 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 50kg or 100kg (per trolley)
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1340-001
Price from: £478.22inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9030 and 9040 tracks
> 90° angle track
> Made out of stainless steel (316L-A4)
> Maximum door weight: 200kg or 400kg
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1344-001
Price from: £150.79inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9030 and 9040 tracks
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 50kg or 100kg (per trolley)
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1341-001
Price from: £25.18inc VAT

> Stainless steel end stopper
> Suitable for: 9030 and 9040 tracks
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Maximum door weight: 200kg or 400kg
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1283-001
Price from: £124.24inc VAT

> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> Length: 3000mm
> Height: 30mm
> Width: 30mm
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1282-001
Price: £7.13inc VAT

> Dedicated for bottom channels
> To work with 30 x 30mm bottom channel
> 120mm x 25mm x 25mm
> Manufactured in Europe
> Perfect for Hercule, Hercules, U-30 and sportub sliding systems


1349-001
Price from: £42.01inc VAT

> Maximum panel weight: 10kg
> Suitable for 9030 track
> Sold in singles
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1339-001
Price from: £7.79inc VAT

> Suitable for: 9010 track
> Sold in singles
> End stopper
> 2 versions of stainless steel: 304L-A2 or 316L-A4
> 3-6 weeks lead time

 

1325-001
Price: £15.37inc VAT

> Stainless steel handle
> Width: 90mm
> Height: 200mm
> To be used externally
> Suitable for our Inox range