0345 004 3748 Mon - Fri 9:00am - 5:00pm

Stainless Steel Sliding door and gate gear for doors up to 300kg. High grade 316 stainless steel is perfect for large sliding gates, all external applications, corrosive environments and the food industry. 

4938-001
Price: £59.62inc VAT

> To fit S-40 stainless steel track
> Steel trolley body with steel wheels
> Pair of trolleys can carry a 150kg door
> High quality 316 stainless steel
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


Backorder Out of Stock
4931-001
Price: £5.05inc VAT

> To fit S-40 stainless steel track
> Prevents the door from running off the track
> High quality stainless steel
> Mounted inside of the track 
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


Backorder Out of Stock
4862-002
Price: £13.45inc VAT

> To fit S-40 stainless steel track
> Bracket required every 50cm of the track
> High quality Stainless Steel
> Recommended for corrosive environments and the food industry
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


Backorder Out of Stock
4930-001
Price: £19.12inc VAT

> To fit S-40 stainless steel track
> To join multiple tracks together
> High quality stainless steel
> Recommended for corrosive environments and the food industry
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use



Backorder Out of Stock
4932-001
Price: £43.31inc VAT

> To fit S-40 trolleys
> Fits at the top edged of the door
> Connects trolleys with door
> High-quality stainless steel
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


Backorder Out of Stock
4861-002
Price: £15.58inc VAT

> To fit S-40 galvanised track
> For wall fixing
> Bracket required every 50cm of the track
> High quality 316 Stainless Steel
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


4849-002
Price: £120.26inc VAT

> Bottom track for heavy doors
> To be recessed in a floor
> High-quality stainless steel
> L3000mm x W26.5mm x H38mm
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


4856-002
Price: £199.39inc VAT

> Supplied in 3000mm length
> W40mm x H40mm
> High quality Stainless Steel 
> Recommended for corrosive environments and the food industry
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


Backorder Out of Stock
4929-001
Price: £18.55inc VAT

> To fit S-40 stainless steel track
> For ceiling mounting
> Bracket required every 50cm of the track
> High quality stainless steel
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


4943-001
Price: £95.15inc VAT

> To fit S-40 stainless steel track
> Steel trolley body with nylon wheels
> Pair of trolleys can carry a 300kg door
> High-quality stainless steel
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


Backorder Out of Stock
4933-001
Price: £95.15inc VAT

> To fit S-40 stainless steel track
> Steel trolley body with nylon wheels
> Pair of trolleys can carry a 300kg door
> High-quality stainless steel
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


4883-002
Price: £16.76inc VAT

> To fit S-19 bottom track
> Fits at the bottom edge of the door
> Stainless Steel
> Recommended for corrosive environments and the food industry
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use


Backorder Out of Stock
4857-003
Price: £59.62inc VAT

> To fit S-40 galvanised track
> Steel trolley body with nylon wheels
> Pair of trolleys can carry a 150kg door
> High quality stainless steel
> Suitable for outdoor and indoor use