The Granberg Butler 720 is a width adjustable wardrobe rail, operated via handheld remote control or corded controll.
The clothes rail lowers and raises in an arc movement, and features an anti-collision safety stop feature.
Discreet and very quiet, the Butler 720 is ideal for seated or wheelchair users, or for those with limited reach ranges.
This version of the Butler 720 is suitable for cabinet widths between 600-900mm or 1000-1600mm
- Stylish and discreet design
- For installation in wardrobes between 600-900mm or 1000-1600mm width
- Very quiet motors also take up little space inside the wardrobe
- Built-in anti-collision - stops the lowering if it comes into contact with any object
- Operated via handheld remote control (supplied) or corded control
- Type of lifting system: Electric wardrobe lift that lowers the clothes outside the wardrobe
- Adjustability: Motor-driven, continuously adjustable 704mm down, 614mm out
- Speed: 47mm per second (about 15-18 seconds to pull down)
- Operation: Remote control or corded control
- Electrical connection: Mains plug for 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.0A
- Max. load (kg): 30
- Height of motor (mm): 143
- Width of motor (mm): 60 (per side)
- Suits cabinet width (mm): 600-900 or 1000-1600mm
- Material: Steel parts in chrome, plastic cover RAL 7035
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
No posts found