Bio-Fire BALL is a great design for households or public places such as pubs and restaurants.
- No chimney required
- To be mounted on the wall
- Perfectly imitates the open hearth.
- Original design
- High-quality powder-coated steel
- Easily fits into a decor and style of a British house
- Creating a pleasant atmosphere and providing contact with live fire.
- Bior-Fire Ball
- Rectangular container for bio-ethanol with absorbing insert (capacity: 1.2l), supplied with handle
Weight - 28.5 kg
Material: Powder coated steel in Black and White
Biofuel container made from stainless steel.
NOTE: Please be careful when filling the container with biofuel, as spillage may damage a paint of the bio-fireplace.
Please do not add biofuel, while the fire is burning. Make sure you extinguish the fire first.
All bio fireplaces are subject to 1-2 weeks lead time. For more info please call 0345 004 3748
No posts found