Bio-Fire Charlie 2 is intended for households where having traditional fireplace is not practical.
- No chimney required
- Can be mounted on the wall or in the wall cavity
- Avaliable in 5 classic finishes
- Providing ideal solution for anybody wishing to achieve realistic-looking fireplace.
- The Bio-Fire Charlie is most likely to take much less space than a traditional fireplace.
- Bio-Fire Charlie 2
- Rectangular container for bio-ethanol with absorbing insert (capacity: 1.6 l), supplied with handle
Weight - 14.5 kg
Powder coated steel in range of colours.
Biofuel container made from stainless steel.
Optional glass shield: 1.5 kg
NOTE: Please be careful when filling container with biofuel, as spillage may damage paint of the bio-fireplace.
Please do not add biofuel, while the fire is burning. Make sure you extinguish the fire first.
All bio fireplaces are subject to 1-2 weeks lead time. For more info please call 0345 004 3748
No posts found