Ironfix built-in ironing board
An excellent space saving solution in any kitchen or bedroom. The entire ironing board is built into the drawer space of most standard base cabinets and can be accessed by simply pulling the drawer open and unfolding the board. The hinging front section permits trousers and shirts to be pulled easily over the board.
Pre-assembled, fitting instructions included.
Optional sleeve arm is also available.
• For installation in the drawer space of most standard base cabinets
• When the drawer is opened the supports automatically extend
• Internal cabinet width required: 362-500 mm
• Minimum cabinet depth required: 500 mm
• Complete set comprises
2x cabinet rails,
1x collapsible ironing board support system with pre-assembled 2-part extending runners,
1x folding ironing board,
1x ironing board cover,
operating and mounting instructions
• White (RAL 9016) plastic coated steel
• Aluminium coated cotton cover with with foam lining and elastic gathering, suitable for all kinds of irons, steam permeable
No posts found
No Q&A found